Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not clear why, but it seems that Lord Aleem (YouTube) Lamborghini Aventador was petrol bombed last night in Luton. Not sure who or why, but IMO, just a bunch of jealous pricks. Shame!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

·
Registered
545 Posts
Jealous? Again like the rock thrower you guys are jumping to conclusions almost instantly. People don't just do this kind of stuff for no reason. I'm betting the guy was flooring it all around town at unreasonable hours in the night (like lots of other people that like to vacation in London) and people got pissed off. I know that it isn't right or legal, but please realize it is extremely unlikely that this was done purely because of jealousy.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
This is a million times worse then throwing a rock at a car. Wtf is wrong with these bastard, what's our world coming to...

·
Registered
913 Posts
I read about this the other day, apparently his father has a luxury dealership that he works for. He posts up pics of the cars on instagram and gets a bit of hate, and a few of the cars have been torched now. From what I read anyway...

·
Registered
904 Posts
Wedding Cars From Platinum ET | Wedding Car Hire | Phantom Hire --

His father runs a luxury rental company in Birmingham, UK - his kid, a.k.a. "The Lord", claims all the cars, he does not get tired of showing online on various social media channels, to be his own.

In my eyes this was just a matter of time to happen...

EDIT: I think the red Aventador Roadster from the front page of their website is not available for rent anymore...

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
A 19 year old kid calling himself, "the lord" get his parents cars engulfed in flames due to posting cars on social media and acting like he is God's gift to earth.

Sounds about right...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Seems like a lot of effort to go to just out of jealousy. I think there is probably more to the story...
Probably $$$ in it for someone.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Seems like a lot of effort to go to just out of jealousy. I think there is probably more to the story...
Probably $$$ in it for someone.
I read somewhere that it could be insurance fraud....or maybe sir "lord" anus had them set on fire so he can get more twitter/instagram followers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts