Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
..I dont really like it that Lamborghini is trying to come out with so many cars so quickly, especually an SUV. Like what

·
Registered
278 Posts
Like a well funded lotus. They need to stick to producing sportcars. SUVs and the such, leave it to VW

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
The Gallardo sales is falling into pieces due to all the model line expansion and politics with share platform for R8, Porsche. Gallardo is now an entry supercar and it really isn't competitive to 458 or MP4-12c, except on price. Lambo is where it is today due to the success of the Gallardo. I hope they don't let corporate greed and politics from Audi and VW ruin that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't personally know Stephan Winkelmann, therefore I can't confirm any names regarding the Lamborghini Sedan. Its only speculation at the time, that is why I posted the article from a credible source stating that an LP700 sedan is rumored. I am familiar with the Estoque......btw Also, do you think that the Bentley EXP F 9 is a dilution or extension of the Bentley brand. I love that luxury car brands are evolving....ie Porsche- Panamera and Cayenne

1 - 10 of 10 Posts