Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

is Arancio Argos a new color? and on unveil of the lp700-4, how come in some pics it looks red and in others bright orange? did anyone get to see it person? the reason i ask because im still deciding over the new orange vs the old one, before i make plans to purchase one :)

thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
It is a new color. It depends on the angle of lighting. In the shade it appears almost red. In the light or sun... whole other level than the original orange. Funny just spoke to someone about this today that was at Geneva.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
It says that its orange in the Ordering guide

But its one of those colors that are so highly saturated that they look different in certain angles and lighting

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
yeah im actually looking for an orange that is a little darker, not so light in shade, which orange is the darkest one, besides the lp700 which looks red.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Arnacio Ishtar should be the color im looking for, does this have paint "pearl effect"

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
thse oranges you can get are more so about their shade and tone, the depth of the darkness isnt really comparable

the arancio would more then likely produce the darkest orange but at the same time as a straight color Mic will also be quite dark

·
Registered
119 Posts
I will say this,when i asked Winkelmen he told me best way to describe the new color,was a just unripened tomato?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i cant find no pictures of the arancio ishtar, if anyone has some pics please post

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Arancio Argos is what I would consider close to looking at the skin of a tomato. We have the color swatch here. It has a ton of red in the paint, but light undertones of bright orange. We just got in an Arancio Ishtar LP640 Roadster. I will have Spencer put up some photos for comparison.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
This is the non-metallic "Arancio Ishtar" from the Murcielago color chart. Now on our La Jolla showroom floor for sale..... shameless plug.

Most of the Murcielagos that you see out there are "Arancio Atlas" which is the Pearl Orange. Those are the only 2 colors of Orange that were officially offered on the Murcielagos. I am sure there were other custom variations of Orange ordered through the factory's Ad Personam program throughout the production run.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts