Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Japan all last week and met up with the guys from Dolce and Liberty Walk for a photo/video shoot. During the shoot one of the Murci's from Dolce (Aka the White Bat) got into an accident with an NSX. I felt bad for the guy in the NSX, he looked traumatized. You've probably seen this Murci in a few magazines. Anyway here are a few pics from the scene.

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
Where in Japan were you? I lived in Yokohoma for 4.5 years. I can tell you that you don't EVER see wrecked/damaged vehicles after the accident so I'm sure they parked that bish quick to get it repaired. LOL! That sort of explains the tramatic expression.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well here's a snapshot of the NSX aftermath. To tell you the truth the NSX didn't receive hardly any damage. From what we could tell, the NSX side swiped the lambo while trying to pull into a parking space in front of the shop. In doing so, he pretty much snagged the guys (the white bat) bumper and dragged it completely off. Judging from the pictures you can see that the lambo suffered a great deal of damage while the NSX pretty much just had a tiny scratch along the drivers door. (Low qualty video snapshot)

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
Those small 4 wheeler lambo is very cute

1 - 20 of 22 Posts