Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lamborghini Gallardo on VIP Modular Wheels that is!!! Call D2Autosport for your set : 877-361-0296

Enjoy the video and your visit to TheD2Life.com

·
Registered
438 Posts
that car belong to my lil brother, the bumper is a prototype and It will be in production very very soon ( according to the guy who make the bumper). the idea is from the super trefeo kit.

·
Registered
901 Posts
sick vid

·
Registered
460 Posts
that car belong to my lil brother, the bumper is a prototype and It will be in production very very soon ( according to the guy who make the bumper). the idea is from the super trefeo kit.
The individual producing the bumper isn't a member on this board is it? I remember someone..."JSTRAT85" or something similar, that was purporting to be making a similarly styled bumper and line of aero parts at one point...

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Damn, that is one sick G!

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are waiting on our bumper from John now, he used our yellow gallardo as a test fit this summer durring the developmental stages.

Stay Tuned, we will do something special with the finishing to really show the detail of the design.

·
Registered
331 Posts
We are waiting on our bumper from John now, he used our yellow gallardo as a test fit this summer durring the developmental stages.

Stay Tuned, we will do something special with the finishing to really show the detail of the design.
Cant wait to see this bumper on the d2 car!!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
nice video D2 great stuff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts