Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been a fan of Laguna Seca Blue on BMW's, particularly M3's. I've been thinking about looking into getting a used one, but, in addition to some good comments have been hearing a lot of negativity about the color. Just curious as to what you guys think.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I had to look up how it looks.... It's not bad, but I like them in red.

(Sorry about the picture size)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I love the color, especially when the car has black wheels. Makes a good combo

·
Registered
941 Posts
Love it. Do it!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've noticed that this color is a lot of love or hate. If you like it, DO IT!
Yes. I believe you're right. Its like the Lakers or Celtics, you either love them or hate them. I just love the E46 M3 with black wheels. Best combo IMO. I'm not going to look seriously for a while, but if I do, I can live with the haters I think.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I think it is one of the best colors for a car ever! Go for it!!!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i honestly think the color is horrible ugly

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
black or white would look better, laguna seca blue looks like the color of a hookers nailpolish IMO

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
One of the best colors for the E46 hands down! E92 - not so much. Can definitely look awkward in pictures though.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I always thought the color was nice, but I would choose at least 5 colors over it...then I saw it in person: it really stands out in a good way. It's a great color.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Phoenix yellow? really? you may be the one person i have ever heard say that out loud....
I know I was waiting for that response but I had a vert in phoenix yellow with black interior and it has been one of the only cars I really miss til this day.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts