Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The LaFerrari XX is shaping up to be Ferrari’s most extreme model yet.

A new prototype of the LaFerrari XX has been spied testing, sporting some radical styling even for the Italian automaker’s standards. The LaFerrari XX is expected to sport around 1,050 hp and will be a track-only monster. Compared to the last time we spotted the LaFerrari XX testing, it has now received a revised front air dam and two fixed rear-wing sections attached to the rear flanks. Additionally, a massive rear spoiler extends from the lip of the rear deck, for one of the more creative designs we’ve ever seen on an exotic.

Rumor has it that the LaFerrari XX will now be getting a turbocharged V6 engine derived from Formula 1 technology that will be paired to the production LaFerrari hybrid system. Expect more details as we get closer to the LaFerrari XX’s official debut.
LaFerrari XX Prototype Spied with Radical Styling » AutoGuide.com News

·
Registered
193 Posts
Is polka dot an optional color scheme? Because I'm diggin' it...

·
Registered
604 Posts
hahaha...manufacturers use this as camouflage to not give away the design. I was just joking about the option price because most italian manufacturers and some german (porsche in particular) charge a ridiculous amount for certain options.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Why go with a turbo v6??Even though it will be matted to the hybrid system, I'll be a bit disappointed if Ferrari decides to go this route....correct me if I'm wrong but the LaFerrari has a V12, P1 has a V8 as does the Porsche 918

1 - 8 of 8 Posts