Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK EVERYONE HERE IS ANOTHER SALE FOR THE WEEKEND!

TW Steels 40% off and $10 shipping!!

UBoats 35% off and $20 Shipping!

Starting NOW until Monday morning! (this is so I can ship everything Tues for Wed AM Delivery! and i leave for a mini trip so wont be able to ship anything for the rest of the week)

So... thats the deal!!

Email me for model availability!!

[email protected]

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One thing to clarify!

Shipping overnight for Wednesday delivery is ONLY on instock pieces!

If you want to special order a piece in it will take a little longer. about a week. JUST and FYI..

BUT I will still honor the sale price, and the order must be placed upfront before I order.

CHEERS!!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great response so far!

glad I can help!! keep the orders coming guys! time to get those Christmas presents early!!

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
can you possibly get the metal band for the TW I have or does it not work like that?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can you possibly get the metal band for the TW I have or does it not work like that?
Remind me the model number?

I can get a SS bracelet for it. but I believe yours was black. So all we could do is switch it to a rubber strap if you want!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Thank you for being so dedicated to this community David. It has been a pleasure getting to know you, Now shhhhhhhh just let it happen. ;)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
This thread was shared with thousands of L4P fans on FaceBook.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Remind me the model number?

I can get a SS bracelet for it. but I believe yours was black. So all we could do is switch it to a rubber strap if you want!
yeah the SS bracelet. I got the SS one remember? It is the CEO tonneau.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HERE IS WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE IN STOCK FOR TWSTEEL!!!

TW:
603B
604B
606B

CE:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just placed my order with David on my TW Steel Renault F1 in the 48MM. David really is a pleasure to do business with and look forward to future watch purchases with him. I am super excited about this watch and will post pictures when I recieve it. I highly recommend David to anyone in the market for a watch and definately should take this opportunity on the sale!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts