Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

I'll be headed over to LA at the beginning of the new year visiting some friends, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about where to go. I stopped by O'Gara last year and had a great time (and even got to sit in the Reventón). Last time I visited, Lamborghini Beverly Hills was closed, but hopefully I'll have better luck this year!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll only be in LA for about 5 days so yeah, it'll be a short trip

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
O Gara
Specialty Car Craft
Al & Ed's
DC Performance
DC Motors
Symbolic
Tecnocraft
OE Tuning
BBI Autosport
Forgiato
Giovanna
Perterson Automotive Museam
Ferrari of Beverly Hills
Rode Drive
Super Car Sunday
Cars and Coffee
Done! ;) ....well as far as car stuff goes. LOL!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jesus that's a lot of places lol what's "Super Car Sunday" and "Cars and Coffee"? I was under the impression that both of these were events that were set up in advance by L4P members, are these actual locations in LA?

Thanks (sorry for being a noob lol)

·
Registered
803 Posts
jesus that's a lot of places lol what's "Super Car Sunday" and "Cars and Coffee"? I was under the impression that both of these were events that were set up in advance by L4P members, are these actual locations in LA?

Thanks (sorry for being a noob lol)
No need to be Sorry. We are all pretty friendly here. lol

Answers:

SuperCar Sunday (Every Sunday)

Cars & Coffee Irvine (Every Saturday)

:)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you think if I paid money, someone would let me ride passenger? The closest I've ever come to riding in an exotic is when o'gara let me sit in the reventon (which was mind-blowing) by the way. Other than that, I've never been in an exotic that was moving lol

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Do you think if I paid money, someone would let me ride passenger? The closest I've ever come to riding in an exotic is when o'gara let me sit in the reventon (which was mind-blowing) by the way. Other than that, I've never been in an exotic that was moving lol
somebody should definitely let you. If you live in SA and root for the lakers, you deserve it lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
where is super car sunday?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well there ya go! Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts