Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently work at a large ad agency here in Chicago, and one of our alcohol brands is looking to do some market specific executions (events, stunts, takeovers, etc.) within the LA nightlife scene.. Was looking to see if any of my west coast L4P'ers could provide some insights into the scene?

I am looking for any quality Los Angeles nightlife online resources you can think of.. hundreds/thousands of sites out there listing "hot spots", most of which are promo garbage - looking to see what is actually trending right now & where people are actually hanging out. Basically, searching for some insights into hot clubs/bars/rooftops/pool parties etc. of the moment, popular/unique parties and events and trendy afterhours hangouts (lounges/restaurants/local dives etc.)

Any input or resources you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool concept... I have also heard good things about Drais, The Vanguard, Industry & Skybar.. Thoughts?

·
14,490 Posts
Very cool concept... I have also heard good things about Drais, The Vanguard, Industry & Skybar.. Thoughts?
Drais is ghetto, vanguard is not what it use to be, industury is ok on the right not and skybar is hood now.

Hopefully Malibumafiav will chime in. He is an expert at this stuff. ;)
:)

iKON I know the best promoters and the owners of most all the known clubs of hollywood. You can contact one of my friends that will help you out with this project. I will PM you his number.
Your best bet is to draw out the plan of the event and what style/class of people your going for. If your going for the hip hop/I act hard for no reason crowd, the rich and famous crowd, the "whats popular crowd" etc etc. There are many different nightlife "scenes" in LA and each one takes place at a different club/location. If you let me know what your kind of looking for I can help you out a bit more. But anywho, you'll have a PM shortly. Oh and you guys will have something in common. He's from Chitown. Straight from Napperville.

·
14,490 Posts
Confidential in Beverly Hills is not too bad. It's a new club on Beverly Drive!
Do you know who might own it?. Does SBE own it by any chance?. I haven't been out for a month or two. Sorta outa the loop. But good news is lakers and hockey games are coming up soon in the suite!. You better be down.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Drais is ghetto, vanguard is not what it use to be, industury is ok on the right not and skybar is hood now.

:)

iKON I know the best promoters and the owners of most all the known clubs of hollywood. You can contact one of my friends that will help you out with this project. I will PM you his number.
Your best bet is to draw out the plan of the event and what style/class of people your going for. If your going for the hip hop/I act hard for no reason crowd, the rich and famous crowd, the "whats popular crowd" etc etc. There are many different nightlife "scenes" in LA and each one takes place at a different club/location. If you let me know what your kind of looking for I can help you out a bit more. But anywho, you'll have a PM shortly. Oh and you guys will have something in common. He's from Chitown. Straight from Napperville.
Thats funny my friend just said that exact thing after he went last weekend. I havent been in a while but I thought it was suppose to be high end and exclusive

·
14,490 Posts
Thats funny my friend just said that exact thing after he went last weekend. I havent been in a while but I thought it was suppose to be high end and exclusive
I suppose it use to be months ago. But now it's just hood lol.

·
14,490 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts