Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 764 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Have y'all tried redbull flavour? My friend bought a home-made redbull flavour. It tastes really good. I think Al-Fakher has them but its not as nice as the home-made.
Sorry for the minor thread necro-ing but hookah is my forte so I thought Id chime in. Af does make a redbull flavor, its just called energy drink. In my opinion its not very good and is not available in the US however it seems like its available everywhere else. As for me, my stash consists of a countless number of tobaccos including tangiers, nakhla, desi murli, khalil mamoon tobacco (not on the market yet but look out for it, its very good), fumari, all of sahara smokes tobaccos, some stuff that is completely unheard of outside of the middle east, and a ton of other stuff that I cant even think of right now. I also have 4 kms, 3 myas, 3 other egyptians, a syrian, and a few hookahs I made myself. It might be a bit of an obsession.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I love hookah i mean im middle eastern its in our blood. When i use to smoke marijuana i use to mix in with the tobacco for an amazing high, but thankfully no more.

·
Registered
387 Posts
damn you seem like a hookah fanatic like myself, although I dont have a big enough collection like you.
Yeah the hookah collection is constantly growing. Biggest issue is that I know the main importer of KMs for the US so basically if I see something I like I up and buy it because he gives me a huge discount. Im gonna need a bigger place to store them soon :lol:

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have had a lot of different flavored shisha but my alltime favorite is Fantasia Incredible Hulk. It is flavored like an Incredible Hulk mixed drink. Its ridiculous. And Fantasia is a great quality shisha.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
God you l4p members are going to love me for this

Try out this new flavor by starbuzz
FLAVOR: Acid Gold
If you want originality and something completely new try the Acid Red

It definetly beats blue mist and the flavor is... pretty much unexplainable

I also have a 25inch green custom hookah with a 30$ hose that i cant remember where i got from lol

If anyone is an expert on hookah, can someone please help me out with an issue im having.
I hosted a party last weekend and my hookah has never been hitting as good ever since..
It seems when i hit it its " clogged" or is MUCH harder to hit.. I cleaned the insides and everything but.. i dont know what it is.. also the "stem" or "pole" that is inside the water shakes a bit when hitting. Any ideas? thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have had a lot of different flavored shisha but my alltime favorite is Fantasia Incredible Hulk. It is flavored like an Incredible Hulk mixed drink. Its ridiculous. And Fantasia is a great quality shisha.
I dont smoke fantasia. I avoid drippy non tobacco tasting crap at all costs. Theres way better stuff out there thats cheaper and tastes better. I would suggest trying social smoke, If you like citrus try voltage. Its an amazing flavor.

God you l4p members are going to love me for this

Try out this new flavor by starbuzz
FLAVOR: Acid Gold
If you want originality and something completely new try the Acid Red

It definetly beats blue mist and the flavor is... pretty much unexplainable

I also have a 25inch green custom hookah with a 30$ hose that i cant remember where i got from lol

If anyone is an expert on hookah, can someone please help me out with an issue im having.
I hosted a party last weekend and my hookah has never been hitting as good ever since..
It seems when i hit it its " clogged" or is MUCH harder to hit.. I cleaned the insides and everything but.. i dont know what it is.. also the "stem" or "pole" that is inside the water shakes a bit when hitting. Any ideas? thanks
I will never again smoke starbuzz. Their flavors are tasteless and their business ethics are horrible. I would say check out a site my friend made compiling all of the legal documents about their lawsuits against other tobacco companies (to drive them out of business) but starbuzz had the site shut down to sensor what is going on. Dont support them.

As for the issue, sounds like the downstem rotted a hole in it. With hookahs made of aluminum, shisha juice will run down the stem especially with drippy stuff like starbuzz. The juice with quickly erode an aluminum hookah and ruin it if the hookah isnt cleaned with hot water and a brush after every use. If the downstem (the part youre talking about) can unscrew then the shisha juice possibly ruined the threads and causes it to shake. If this isnt the issue then post pics and Ill take a look.

Just call me the resident hookah expert :D

I have decided to sticky this thread. LOL!
Thanks Aimee! You enjoy hookah as well?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thank you for the response

Acid is a new line made by a cigar company and is apperently much more tasteful. Only other thing i smoke is Fusion because AL Fakher always seems to burn..

I replaced the hose and i still have the problem.
You may be correct about the stem. I will follow your directions and if the problem continues ill take a few pictures. Thanks again

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thank you for the response

Acid is a new line made by a cigar company and is apperently much more tasteful. Only other thing i smoke is Fusion because AL Fakher always seems to burn..

I replaced the hose and i still have the problem.
You may be correct about the stem. I will follow your directions and if the problem continues ill take a few pictures. Thanks again
No problem. The acid line is named after drew estates acid cigars which are awful anyways but the shisha tobacco is still made by sb in partnership with de. Al fakher is a tricky tobacco to pack sometimes, I have a few how to pack videos on youtube if you want links.

61 - 80 of 764 Posts