Luxury4Play.com banner
741 - 760 of 765 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Does anyone else like the flowery flavours or is it just me?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Has anyone tried Fumari red gummi bear? It's always sold out wherever I go

·
Registered
553 Posts
i just tried ice- bleuberry it's awesome and light

·
Registered
209 Posts
Rose/Cardamom both by AF combined together but 80% Rose.

You won't regret it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Definitely trying that

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have had it. I didn't much care for it. Ever since I had crossed the border over to Tangiers I don't seem to go back often at all. It is just far beyond anything else on the market.
Tangiers is my go to, but most places near me don't carry it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
The owner of Tangiers is in San Diego. You should stop by his place to buy. its $12 for 250g of anything or $22 ( i think) for 500g
I was about to say that, you live in SD and that's where Tangiers is from why not just buy straight from the source

·
Registered
904 Posts
Have been smoking a lot lately but got increasingly annoyed by mostly dull tasting tobaccos although I use a quite neat setup...

Now I ordered something new called Hookahsqueeze - putting it simple its a liquid to fill into the head to puff it like normal tobacco. Its supposed to be more tasty and healthier (yeah yeah...) and so on and so on but all those people who tried it say it would be THE SH!T tastewise.

I'll post a review soon.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
^^ sound interesting! definitely looking forward to your review.

That ak47 is pretty cool looking, but yea definitely gimmicky. Reminds me of my cousin that makes hookahs out of old liquor bottles.

·
Registered
904 Posts
^^ sound interesting! definitely looking forward to your review.

That ak47 is pretty cool looking, but yea definitely gimmicky. Reminds me of my cousin that makes hookahs out of old liquor bottles.
Will pick up my package on Monday - ordered a new Hookah too and I'm quite curious! :D

741 - 760 of 765 Posts