Luxury4Play.com banner
721 - 740 of 765 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I have tried just about every al fakher on the market. It isn't bad in a pinch but i will always choose the worst Tangiers flavor over the best AF. Currently I am puffing on some Tangiers Kashmir Peach and next up is some Tangiers Cocoa.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
had this but it fell and broke
lavoo mp5

so got this
roi classic hookah full glass

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #727 ·
Im not too big on any of the glass hookahs . There are a few different brands out there and I've tried most of them. They hit like a hookah should, and the rest is just show. You have to be careful with it and I don't see a point in having a hookah you have to baby and worry about. KM is the best!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
How did you like the Lavoos? My friend was interested in getting one but we were not sure if it was worth it.

Tangiers >
its great, but fell and broke
but i prefer the roi

Im not too big on any of the glass hookahs . There are a few different brands out there and I've tried most of them. They hit like a hookah should, and the rest is just show. You have to be careful with it and I don't see a point in having a hookah you have to baby and worry about. KM is the best!
yea i broke my lavoo
I have had a total of 9 hookahs in the past 5 yrs, love the glass because no metal on it, no taste from last time, easy to clean , silent
but yea gotta be careful

·
Registered
210 Posts
so I'm looking at buying a 1-2 hose hookah for my place, anyone got any recommendations on a good one that's not over priced?? I'm not too familiar with what a good going rate is but I'm hoping no more than $100??

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
so I'm looking at buying a 1-2 hose hookah for my place, anyone got any recommendations on a good one that's not over priced?? I'm not too familiar with what a good going rate is but I'm hoping no more than $100??
khalil mamoon are the best. shouldn't be more than 100.

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #732 ·
I wouldn't buy used personally.

I would look at Khalil Mamoon and Nammor hookahs. Try researching online to see who has the best prices. Also, any smoke shops in your area? Most smoke shops around my area have better pricing than from what I have seen online.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I personally buy from HookahJohn.com and 5StarHookah.com

John and alex are both very easy to deal with and pricing, compared to local smoke shops here...is great. I just fired up a bowl of Tangiers Mimon while I settle in for some GTA5 Online antics.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I have but i prefer it alone. I don't seem to get tired of the Lemon/Mint mix. Tangiers nailed it with this one.
I agree. They did really well with the Lemon/Mint mix compared to other brands. I guess I'm just used to mixing that flavor with another for such a long time that I can't hit it alone.

721 - 740 of 765 Posts