Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 764 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I have a stash of different starbuzz tobaccos. As for charcoal I buy a big bag of wooden charcoal like what the hookah lounges use.
When I'm lazy I use Exotica charcoal.

is Hookah more dangerous than smoking cigarettes? just curious.
Its bad in a sense that you are inhaling molasses crystals into your lungs and damages them. Other than that its like smoking any natural cigarettes.
Cigarettes are bad in a sense that unless you smoke natural ones, you are inhaling many different chemicals.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hookah is a big thing over here, especially in the city. A few of my friends owns one and their business has been doing well. They got flavours such as Al-Fakher(cheap ones) up to Fumari and Starbuzz. Im not a fan of it though, i prefer ciggs.

I had a discussion with my friends about the dangerous of hookah. They said that how can it be dangerous compared to cigarettes? Hookah tobaccos doesnt contain tar and other chemicals unlike cigarettes. So im screwed up from there.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I used to be really big into hookahs in college and immediately afterwards... not not so much. Gave a really nice one that I had to a friend and have some so-so hookah at home now. It hardly gets used, but I only smoke rose. The fruity stuff is too sweet for me.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I used to have 2 from israel, but broke them both. now its just 2 crappier short ones, and very nice hoses from israel. as far as tabacco, its something a friend makes.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
For the best smoke I like to chill the margarita tobacco. Along with that I put lots of ice in the base, this way I get a white smoke. I have to use a fruit juice instead of water. I've used milk but its gross. Beer has a nice taste.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I've read a while back on Yahoo that Hookah has more carbon monoxide issues if anything... i'm not to sure about that 0 nicotine statement though... nicotine is a natural byproduct of tobacco... correct me if i'm mistaken?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
thats because when you smoke hookah its usually about an hour session, so to a point yes it can be just as bad as cigarettes, but it isn't addicting because it has 0 nicotine. Any smoke into your lungs is bad
True...but almost hookah smokers smokes them every night. So although it doesnt have nicotine, It CAN be addictive.

I love the feeling of smoking cigarettes and i know its basically the same as hookah, but its just not strong enough for me.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
In the summer time I smoke hookah at least 2wice a week. But now that it's cold I smoke once a week or once a month and that's at a hookah lounge. + I like blowing smoke rings. A friend of mine can do the heart.

·
Registered
365 Posts
here's my hookah.... I've since switched to cigars but may go back to it, since my cigar smoking is limited (due to cold weather)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
True...but almost hookah smokers smokes them every night. So although it doesnt have nicotine, It CAN be addictive.

I love the feeling of smoking cigarettes and i know its basically the same as hookah, but its just not strong enough for me.
Yea, i smoke often , it does have a bit of an addicted effect to it. but nothing like cigarette smokers i've seen.

very nice hookah zach!

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
I smoke cigs so hookah doesnt really do it for me... I'll smoke it every couple months but it gets boring after 5 minutes. I gotta take a vid of me blowing o's. No joke there like huge and non stop. I like blowing the super tiny ones that travel for days more though.

Been thinking about getting a little mya or what ever there called and just chilling with it over some poker sessions.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Yeh^^ lol. I always just want a cig after I hit the hookah! I like smoking it drunk for some reason even though it sobers me up. I will if I can get ahold of a hookah soon

21 - 40 of 764 Posts