Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 764 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I am starting this thread as a hookah discussion. Post up your hookahs if you own any, your favorite flavors, any new flavors coming out etc.. Just for hookah!

this is my khalil mamoon, i have a different blue vase though, sadly dont have a picture of it

Currently have some Starbuzz blue mist, citrus mist and Hookafina blueberry

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
589 Posts
I have a hookah, but I am definitely not a connoisseur lol. I like mixing strawberry shisha with mint, so it's fruity and cool. I love the way the huge hookahs look, though. I think they're beautiful. Mine's a little $20 cheap thingie I picked up downtown... nothing worth writing home about lol.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
my dad wants one for christmas....ill have to start looking in to it for him..

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
my buddy got a really good one in israel, i dont know any name or anything. he also got some crazy watermelon mint flavor, its emerald green and he has a tub of it. its pretty good. but i love fruity flavors more than minty ones.
how well can you guys blow rings? :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
I ONLY smoke fumari... I urge everyone who smokes shisha to try it at least once, and I guarantee they will switch over... Im 5 for 5 for getting people to switch over

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my dad wants one for christmas....ill have to start looking in to it for him..
you should check out Khalil mamoon hookahs and also MYA those are some of the best out there, some not to pricey and some pricey. good luck

and to the fumari, i have never heard of that, any details?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my buddy got a really good one in israel, i dont know any name or anything. he also got some crazy watermelon mint flavor, its emerald green and he has a tub of it. its pretty good. but i love fruity flavors more than minty ones.
how well can you guys blow rings? :D
im pretty beast at blowin o's lol :whistle:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Fumari! What a blast from the past. I used to hang there 2 to 3 times a week when I was going to UCSD. Their tobacco was definitely a cut above the rest at the time, although there was no Starbuzz back then.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Perfect timing. I'm paroosing L4P right now while smoking hookah as we speak. Is there a more chill way to spend a Sunday evening?

Has anyone tried Starbuz "WinterFresh"?

My absolute favorite flavor as of late! Hard to find sometimes though.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I have one of these (except mine has 4 tips instead of the 3 in the pictures):

It's not bad. It comes with EVERYTHING you need to get started but the quality of the tobacco supplied is not great. The hookah itself is built decent and the hoses are nice quality pieces, some seals however leaked air.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I love hookah its in my culture for heavens sake, i had a really nice golden one but it got robbed from my friends house so i just bought a double hose pretty beastly. i am a monster at making Os. haa
will post video soon

1 - 20 of 764 Posts