Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

August will be a quickie but of course fun like always. Keeping it OC this month as next month we are heading from LA to Santa Barbara.

Day: Saturday August 28th
Where: Meet At Cars and Coffee in Irvine
7905 Gateway Blvd Irvine, CA 92618

To Where: Javiers in Newport Beach
7832 E Pacific Coast Hwy
Newport Beach, CA 92657

This will be more of a cruise and go chill at Javiers kind of a day. No madness! :whistle: I am thinking we can leave Cars and coffee around
9ish, have a nice cruise and end up at Javiers. No exact time schedule on this. Let's wing it for a change! Cars and coffee starts at 6am. For those that are insane,,,,by all means get there at six. I will more than likely show up around 7:30!
:lol:

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
The best in the west. Can't wait.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am so down. Its a few days after my surgery so I'mma suck it up and make it out! lmao Suspence, If youre so worried, I need a co-pilot cuz my bf will be working.

·
Registered
933 Posts
everyone have fun. DC Motors will be enjoying a weekend at Spring Mountain... you know, racing, karting, shooting... we have all the fun! :wink:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I might cruise up...missed out on the last run..

·
Registered
187 Posts
Spencer what happened? Take Tina's offer so you can take pics of our cars!

In, btw.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
IN!!!! Caravan from SD to Cars and Coffee??
What time you planning on heading up? Spence, if I go you can prob roll up with me or Tina.

If I come I'm bringing this:

(sorry for watermarks...my friend took these pics)

·
Registered
123 Posts
What time you planning on heading up? Spence, if I go you can prob roll up with me or Tina.

If I come I'm bringing this:

(sorry for watermarks...my friend took these pics)
Yeah I will proly be rolling up with Tina and others. I want to be at C and C by about 7:30 or 8:00.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts