Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
L4P Run V2.0 | EuroCar OC->The Ritz Laguna Niguel

EuroCar OC-> The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
Make sure you can come out for this one. Meet at EuroCar OC at 10am on November 24th, hang out for an hour or so, grab some complimentary refreshments and snacks and we'll get on the road.

If you think you are going to come, please post below or PM me. I will be making lunch reservations for us at our end destination, so a head count is needed. Thanks!

EDIT: If you feel comfortable doing so, PM me your name so i can add you to the Facebook group. It makes things a bit easier to keep track of. Nobody can see this group exists except for people that I invite, so it will stay low-key.

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
saturday is the plan for now, if people prefer sunday, then i will change it

14,490 Posts
I think Saturday is good. And I will definitely go if it isn't posted on FB etc and only a forum kinda thing. I don't like attending giant meets/drives due to retardation of drivers and kids in there dads car wanting to show off.

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think Saturday is good. And I will definitely go if it isn't posted on FB etc and only a forum kinda thing. I don't like attending giant meets/drives due to retardation of drivers and kids in there dads car wanting to show off.
ya i want to keep this one on the small side, and I'm going to post it on Facebook, but its going to be completely private and invite only, so nobody that isn't invited by me will be able to see it exists.

14,490 Posts
ya i want to keep this one on the small side, and I'm going to post it on Facebook, but its going to be completely private and invite only, so nobody that isn't invited by me will be able to see it exists.
Sounds good.

I could (and would) do Sunday...Notre Dame v. USC on Saturday, son! ;-)
Hoon where are you originally from? lol. You like football a lot so that means your not from Cali.

· Registered
2,612 Posts
Not to jack CD's thread (which I appreciate because these runs are fun as sh!t...thanks for coordinating!) but I used to play football for USC a million years ago and my wife was a defender for the soccer team. I'm the president of the Trojan Football Alumni Club, so we're REALLY active with the school and athletic department. And, yes, I'm still big for no fvcking reason. :-/ I went to HS in South OC.

· Registered
5,632 Posts
I will be there, and thankfully Gilbert doesn't have the Smart anymore so he won't be sliding sideways through the canyon.

14,490 Posts
Not to jack CD's thread (which I appreciate because these runs are fun as sh!t...thanks for coordinating!) but I used to play football for USC a million years ago and my wife was a defender for the soccer team. I'm the president of the Trojan Football Alumni Club, so we're REALLY active with the school and athletic department. And, yes, I'm still big for no fvcking reason. :-/ I went to HS in South OC.
ah ok that explains it all!.

I will be there, and thankfully Gilbert doesn't have the Smart anymore so he won't be sliding sideways through the canyon.
:laugh: See if that stuff happens I'll turn around and just go home. I'd rather not be apart of a group of people like that.

· Registered
5,632 Posts
:laugh: See if that stuff happens I'll turn around and just go home. I'd rather not be apart of a group of people like that.
He's a good guy, just caught gravel someone else had put on the road. That thing doesn't weigh much and pretty easy to swap out. The group last time was pretty mellow, just large.

· Registered
2,612 Posts
Doood, don't worry. I'll bring my el camino to class up the group. And "Hoon" is just a nickname...I'm really a very safe and responsible driver...

14,490 Posts
Doood, don't worry. I'll bring my el camino to class up the group. And "Hoon" is just a nickname...I'm really a very safe and responsible driver...
Looking forward to hearing that American v8.

· Registered
5,632 Posts
Yay fellow American!

· Registered
2,612 Posts
...well this American keeps breaking his sh!t ...keep your fingers crossed!

· Registered
23 Posts
Put me down for it too. As of now I don't think I will be out of town. And I kinda have to go since last time it was 185 degrees outside and the Cobra wouldn't start. I think it should be a litttttle cooler by Thanksgiving :lol:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.