Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This client (L4P member) brought me out to her business to do her gorgeous black E63 AMG. She cleared me through the secured facility and set me up in the parking lot with a large easy-up and other provisions to make my task a little easier. I've done quite extensive jobs on other vehicles for her, but this E63 just needed a light detail. Even though it was only a few hours, it still was given the greatest care and attention.

-Full wash
-IronX decontamination
-Claybar
-Blackfire Wet Diamond Sealant
-Wheels and calipers cleaned with Sonax Full Effect
-AMG exhaust tips polished
-tires lightly dressed
-interior cleaning

Vehicle condition as I arrived

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sonax Full Effect applied and allowing to start breaking down the dust and iron deposits

Fresh and clean

All finished and out in the sun, ready to head home

Puppy is ready to go home too

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Lindwall, that's the sensor package for adaptive cruise control and active / preventative braking.

Very nice car and results! When you use IronX, do you have to pre-strip any wax or sealant or can it cut through existing protection?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lindwall, that's the sensor package for adaptive cruise control and active / preventative braking.

Very nice car and results! When you use IronX, do you have to pre-strip any wax or sealant or can it cut through existing protection?
It cuts through most waxes and sealants. Combine that with a wash that strips as well and clay....only a coating could survive that decon procedure.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
busy guy, i've called and emailed like five times and no reply! good job!
5 times? I don't have any voicemails that I haven't returned and I believe I'm current with all my emails. Please give me a call again and I'll do my best to take care of you. I'll be reachable after I get home from church today, about 2pm.

925-354-7653

1 - 13 of 13 Posts