Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
luxury 4 play member rated m first came to us to have his gallardo that he purchased to be inspected and serviced. we also put on a fabspeed exhaust with cat deletes. well after a while he wanted to upgrade more on it. so he took the drive from the bay area down to the guys at famous autosports. this time around we updated the front with a tecnocraft front bumper, re clear bra'd the whole front of the car, painted the calipers to match the car, new set of tires, an alignment, and did a service. we are very pleased with the way it came out and thank you john for making the trip down to us and wanting us to do the work.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wanted to make a side note to this. this is the third tecnocraft bumper we have done. i must say the fit and finish is amazing! it looks great and the clients love it! any questions please feel free to ask!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
This is the first conversion to the 560 nose that looks great, and doesnt have a big gap between the bumper and trunk lid. Great job!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Well done I demand to see pics next to my Lincoln.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
looks great and that bumper is a sweet little upgrade, great work guys, looking foward to seeing more

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
yes! win!

looks amazing. have only heard great things about famous autosports. another great l4p sponsor!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts