Luxury4Play.com banner

L4P Member Map

6K views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  Dark Pony 
#1 ·
vv Click that vv
L4P Member Map
^^ Click this ^^

WHAT IS IT?
The website is ( L4P Member Map ). The L4P Member Map is a networking utility that displays L4P members and where they're located (city and state).

WHATS THE POINT?
The map is similar to the "pictures of yourself" thread. Getting to know the L4P members. In the regional forums you can find members in your state or in the same area of the USA (or other countries) as you, but this tool would give a better of idea to who you're actually nearby. Maybe there's 6 L4P Members in your city or the nearby cities and you didn't even know it. Maybe You go on a trip Somewhere and because of the map You know theres a few members near your destination, could be grounds for an interesting meetup. This is just an example, but the idea is that this is just a networking tool.

HOW DO I GET ON THE MAP?
It's easy, just comment here or PM me with your city and state. Try not to abbreviate, just simple "Sarasota, Florida" format. That's all the information I need to get you on the map. I update around 11-12 every night.

If a mod could sticky this or something to get it around the whole community.. That would be fantastic

See less See more
#2 ·
I dig it.

#3 ·
Sick, put me down. Corona, Ca

#6 ·
Destin, fl

#9 ·
Everyones added, ran into a small code error that I'm working on fixing.

#24 ·
Wait, are you fist fvcking me? I'm in Omaha, have several friends who lived in Alliance working for BNSF. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.