Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
L4P Member American (Chris Tyra) from Alabama saw the 2014 Mustang we did and loved the stance, so he called us up and ordered himself a set of 20" STR 607 Silver **Deep Concave** on his 2007 Ford Mustang GT. Wheel and tire set up is 20x9 & 20x10.5 wrapped with 245-35-20 & 275-35-20 Nitto Invo Lowered on Steeda Sport springs. If you have any further questions feel free to give us a call thank you.

(626) 814-1158

Wheel Financing / Giovanna Wheels & Rims, Rim by Audio City USA

Untitled by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr[/img]

20" STR 607 Silver *Deep Concave* on 2007 Ford Mustang GT by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr[/img]

20" STR 607 Silver *Deep Concave* on 2007 Ford Mustang GT by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr[/img]

20" STR 607 Silver *Deep Concave* on 2007 Ford Mustang GT by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr[/img]​

STR 607 on Ford Mustang by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

STR 607 on Ford Mustang by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks guys! RWD, they are new from Raxiom. You can get them on AmericanMuscle.com, but they are back ordered until next year. They're inspired by the 2013+cars, full LED and sequential signals.

Anthony @Audio City USA has been great to deal with even with the distance between us. I was surprised at the deal he gave me, and the customer service has been top notch on his end. I would def. recommend anyone looking to get new wheels to contact him!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anthony @Audio City USA has been great to deal with even with the distance between us. I was surprised at the deal he gave me, and the customer service has been top notch on his end. I would def. recommend anyone looking to get new wheels to contact him!

Thank you Chris. :clap:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
At first i thought the pictures were of a model city those old school gas pumps through me off. Great looking Mustang i really like the 5spoke wheels.

Reactions: AudioCityUsa

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Indeed. :)

Looks good! Really like that interior..

We like his interior as well. :clap:

At first i thought the pictures were of a model city those old school gas pumps through me off. Great looking Mustang i really like the 5spoke wheels.

When Chris sent me his pictures it through me off too, but he chose a great location. :clap:

Lord Vader, your shuttle has arrived.

:lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
B e a u t i f u l

love the old school gas pumps just perfect for american muscle.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Car looks great brother!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Wow, I'm not a huge Mustang fan but those wheels really clean it up. Nice job.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks man, I appreciate that. Mustangs are def a "love it or hate it" thing ha. I thought I would go in a little different direction than the typical... Still have a few other things left to do to clean her up.

^Photoshop of where I'm going with it. The main thing that needs to happen is lowering it more. It's donk status now with these 20's! Going to make a custom '68 Bullitt inspired front grille, '70 fastback style mirrors, flat black hood stripe and trunk blackout, fender emblem change or delete, and debating on taking off the side louvers to give it a cleaner look.

I'd love to bag it and do a 2011+ 5.0 6 speed drivetrain swap and the '13 GT500 6 pistons, but $$$$$ ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts