Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many l4p'ers are on LI? Anyone interested in doing a run/meet? I am thinking Ocean Parkway... And North Fork or Hamptons?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
We a have put our full attention in bringing the NE together and uniting the car lovers there. Please let me know if we can help.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets do it.

If it doesn't exist yet RAW I am down for helping bring this together. There are a ton of us car guys here on the Island. I am going to try and get out to the car meets this sunday with the m6. I havent had it out of the garage since GCC.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should come on the run this weekend with the m6 (9/26). Should be a blast.
I wish I could.. Family obligations call this weekend. Have been working like a mule the last several weeks...

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in Babylon/Hamptons by the way....

Weather permitting more in Hamptons.

But can travel to whereever...

We should get some initial meets and runs in

Then setup a dinner or something...

The boys (and girls) on the West Coast do things big..

So we have a tough act to follow.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
^^^ Love it, can you guys also hit up James at Mobiles Addiction. I would love to get you all introduced to each other. Really not sure of distances but James just offered his shop for cigars, food and poker. Would love to bring the NE community together.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^ Love it, can you guys also hit up James at Mobiles Addiction. I would love to get you all introduced to each other. Really not sure of distances but James just offered his shop for cigars, food and poker. Would love to bring the NE community together.
^^ on it...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
im 100% in, im from syosset btw

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
NJ crew is always down to make a "slow" run out to the LI, usually the early the better for us since LI traffic is murder in the afternoon...Lets get this NE section really going...

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm down for an early run too... If people are coming in from NJ, maybe we can meet in Nassau or the South Shore of Western Suffolk as there is less traffic and its a nice straight shot to the Hamptons...

What works better for everyone? Saturdays or Sunday?

Figured I would throw some dates out there as well.

Oct 16,17,23,24

A good deal of cars gather on weekends at Captree Park and Oak Beach.. would be a good way to spread the word about l4p.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
BTW we don't get harassed by the police, so there are no front plate issues ;) in fact they usually just come check out the cars. It was fun last year and just started going strong. But this year I couldn't get any help from people to organize. Martino Auto Concepts showed up every weekend last year, that was cool.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^ Awesome. We should definately make Sag one of the stops for sure. My GF has family in Sag, and is Originally from Southampton...

I am sure Derek and Joe would be in as well..

I will hit them up.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
^^ Awesome. We should definately make Sag one of the stops for sure. My GF has family in Sag, and is Originally from Southampton...

I am sure Derek and Joe would be in as well..

I will hit them up.
Yea, it was fun and now summer is over there are no issues with traffic either. Great location, you can leave your car and walk into the village to get some lunch or go shopping, whatever.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea, it was fun and now summer is over there are no issues with traffic either. Great location, you can leave your car and walk into the village to get some lunch or go shopping, whatever.
Exactly... depending on how many cars.. could take the ferry over to Shelter Island and shoot back down the North Fork. :clap:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Exactly... depending on how many cars.. could take the ferry over to Shelter Island and shoot back down the North Fork. :clap:
Yea of course. Ferry is only 5-10 minute drive from the wharf, that would be a fun trip. Or continue out towards Montauk is fun too.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts