Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts

I am working out the details but this will involve a drive:: Lunch in Santa Barbara:: and the option to stay overnight::

:::::MORE TO COME::::::::

This will be a party like atmosphere. No Boring stuff. I want to have some fun! Santa Barbara won't know what hit them when we come into town. :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This brings me joy. I swear the hard work behind putting these on is nothing compared to the happiness it brings me seeing all these gear heads enjoying it! Love you all! Ill keep this updated regularly. Looking into Hotel and restaurant choice as we speak. :clap:

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
my vote is a little detour through downtown Isla Vista. College girls FTW! haha

·
Registered
187 Posts
In. Did I even need to post that?!

·
Registered
202 Posts
This sounds like alotta fun!!! Keep us posted, would love to go!!! Oh yeah, can u bring the walkie talkie on the 28th run for this month???

·
Registered
90 Posts
Bummer, I wish it was a few weeks earlier. I'll be in SB, back in school, but my ride will be tucked away back in Orange County. :(

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Dude, let's go crash some parties! Get some hotties :p Aimee you can distract the boys and kidnap them :D

I might be down for this too. Got tons of friends up there.
With 80 exotics in downtown Isla Vista, it will be like fishing with dynomite! :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dude, let's go crash some parties! Get some hotties :p Aimee you can distract the boys and kidnap them :D

I might be down for this too. Got tons of friends up there.
Who says I have to kidnap them?? What r u saying Dilan?? I aint got game?? :lol:

1 - 20 of 235 Posts