Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Hey thanks Johnathan, I just now saw this thread!!! lol Glad you like them and a super special thanks to Jav over at VOSSEN Wheels for helping out with this!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
yooooo so folks, I haven't mounted them yet. Before you h8 on me, let me tell you it wasn't with out effort, and they WILL get on.

First I ordered hella staggered with 10" in the rear and once we mounted them up I had to get mad spacer business just to get them to tuck. So spacers took a few days to get here, once they did threw wheels back on. (They looked ILL and the stance is gonna be nasty BTW)

So then, I went to pull off my B-stone Potenzas from my current set-up and the rubber wouldn't stretch! FML FML.....time to order new tires too!

Soooo up here in the oh so lovely northwest it is very green, well that green requires rain. Every year, first of november I put on my winter set up so I don't destroy my wheels with rocks/snow/rain/sand/salt etc that all come with a Northwest fall/winter.

So instead of ordering up new tires just to have the wheels on for 2 weeks (at most) and risk damaging them, I am holding off until spring. Sorry to keep you all waiting but it will be SICK when they are on I promise!

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
yooooo so folks, I haven't mounted them yet. Before you h8 on me, let me tell you it wasn't with out effort, and they WILL get on.

First I ordered hella staggered with 10" in the rear and once we mounted them up I had to get mad spacer business just to get them to tuck. So spacers took a few days to get here, once they did threw wheels back on. (They looked ILL and the stance is gonna be nasty BTW)

So then, I went to pull off my B-stone Potenzas from my current set-up and the rubber wouldn't stretch! FML FML.....time to order new tires too!

Soooo up here in the oh so lovely northwest it is very green, well that green requires rain. Every year, first of november I put on my winter set up so I don't destroy my wheels with rocks/snow/rain/sand/salt etc that all come with a Northwest fall/winter.

So instead of ordering up new tires just to have the wheels on for 2 weeks (at most) and risk damaging them, I am holding off until spring. Sorry to keep you all waiting but it will be SICK when they are on I promise!
I feel as this is another ADV.1 teaser thread ;)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts