Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up everyone! Just got the wheels I won on goldRush in today!

Of course I had to be difficult and the ones I wanted were a while out, so I finally have them.

I have to give MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH thanks to Tim "Just let it happen" Walbridge @ 503 Motoring for dealing with me....we had shipping issues (my end, not his or Vossen's to be clear), I wanted 10" rears even though no one thinks they'll fit (camber FTW!), and just general sillyness, etc...

Also want to give mad love to Vossen wheels, they look amazing and once I get some spacers ordered up I will get these bad boys on!

And of course thanks to everyone on GR2kx, free wheels pale in comparison to all the great times I had with all y'all!

Here are a few photos of the wheels....pics on the car to come soon!

And YES those are original Pirelli Scorpion tires for the LM002 on the right. Baller.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
It aint a party unless one of them cats is there. We had all 3 so that should tell you something. Glad you like them player.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the love on the wheels guy and thanks again to Tim, Vossen and erryone on GR2kx....they are going on my white Audi S4.

Travelling cross state this weekend so I'll probably wait until after that to get them on! I am anxious though I can tell you that much

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
thanks for the love on the wheels guy and thanks again to Tim, Vossen and erryone on GR2kx....they are going on my white Audi S4.

Travelling cross state this weekend so I'll probably wait until after that to get them on! I am anxious though I can tell you that much
hurry up and mount :p

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts