Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garage of the month is presented by our GOLD Sponsor: Thomas Classics

"Ever since joining forces with Luxury4Play, we felt it was our duty to not only interact as much as possible with members of the forum, but fulfill our duties as a worthy sponsor. So in doing so, we branched out to a current client and asked if we could showcase their amazing vehicles with the world. As a sponsor on this forum, we feel that it is just as much our job to bring good worthy content as it is Raw, Aimee, David or anyone else that breathes life into this industry and hobby. We are fans and admirers ourselves, so this has truly been a treat. So it is our pleasure to introduce one of Ohio's own to you for Garage of the Month: November. Our client has chosen to be totally anonymous; we ask that if anyone does recognize the collection to please keep it to yourself. The owner was gracious enough to allow us into their private oasis; we would like to respect his wishes. Thanks again and enjoy! " ~ Thomas Classics

Photos by Jason Kandalec: Jason Kandalec | Facebook

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
:thud: This is my favorite garage of the month yet! Its a perfect setup, with the shop in the rear, plenty of room, and a car wash bay. Awesome.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
That's a great collection, I love the layout of the garage too. Didn't know there was an F40 in Ohio :lol:. Amazing shots and cars, way to represent Ohio! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I think he enjoys spyders lol. Great garage setup and great cars. T4S!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Ferrari vs Lambo garage setup! i love it! however i'd diversify it a little more. instead of 1 murci 5 gallardo spyders, it'd be 1 lp640 roadster and 1 lp670, TT lp560 spyder, TT coupe, OG SL, lp570 Spyder Performante. beautiful garage nonetheless

·
14,490 Posts
beautiful collection. I like his garage look also.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Nice...the F40 and the 599 are my favorite. Especially the silver of the 599. Don't really like the floor if I'm being honest.
The floor. Guys, he's concerned about the floor...

Amazing garage, thanks Thomas Classics!

·
Registered
30 Posts
:thud: This is my favorite garage of the month yet! Its a perfect setup, with the shop in the rear, plenty of room, and a car wash bay. Awesome.
I agree!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts