121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I need to step up my money makin'

·
Registered
12 Posts
THIS THREAD IS OFF THE CHARTS... i RECOGNIZE THE BLACK MC12 CORSA FROM FERRARI FT LAUDERDALE, CAR SOLD ABOUT 8-10 MONTHS AGO. GOOD TO SEE ITS AMONG FRIENDS!

·
Registered
861 Posts
So how many cars in the entire collection and what is its' worth?
Aimee and Japan contact should list all the cars and approx worth.
Reminds me of the 3 car enthusiasts in Florida.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
So how many cars in the entire collection and what is its' worth?
Aimee and Japan contact should list all the cars and approx worth.
Reminds me of the 3 car enthusiasts in Florida.
Sometimes we get all the information from the person and sometimes we get little. I try and do my best with the time schedule I have. Some of our other garages of the month are very detailed and others are not so much due to what I am given to work with. Next one will be more detailed. Working on it now :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Sometimes we get all the information from the person and sometimes we get little. I try and do my best with the time schedule I have. Some of our other garages of the month are very detailed and others are not so much due to what I am given to work with. Next one will be more detailed. Working on it now :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR AIMEE! WHEN are we going to see BC's garage with the EGG and 2 BUGS?

Reactions: fishman

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR AIMEE! WHEN are we going to see BC's garage with the EGG and 3 BUGS?
FIXED!!

^^That's what I'm waiting on!! If he doesn't stop buying cars, we'll never get a chance to see a "complete" garage!! LOL

I'm not complaining though!! Keep it up BC!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I love the rides, especially the racers :).
This garage is adorable, hope he drives them.
Some of the wheel combinations are horrible, but that's taste.
Thanks Aimee for sharing !

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hot damn! That has got to be the insanest collection I have ever seen! Couldn't even begin to ponder a collection like that, yet alone see one that actually exists! Unreal!

121 - 140 of 161 Posts