Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally have our Marquee day for Cars & Coffee in Irvine!!!!!!! I have been working on this for a while and I am so excited!! In typical L4P style this won't be a normal Cars & Coffee day. I have a few big suprises and I will announce them as the day comes closer. Everyone get ready!!! I hope some of our far away members can make it as well. I have scheduled for a day of fun. ;)

WHEN: MARCH 13TH,2010
WHERE: CARS & COFFEE IN IRVINE

There will be a few rules and restricitons that we will have to follow. I want to show a POSITIVE presence at this place and thank our gracious hosts by being respectful in every way possible. The Marquee area can only house about 30 cars max so I have promised the owners we will park some crazy ass cars there and the rest of us will park in the parking lot located to the right of the lot. More details to follow...

Just for an idea of what it is going to look like in the holding tank...:D

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Aimee: How about arranging window stickers so we can all roll in with a massive presence?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
damn I hope I can be back in Cali for this! It is the first Saturday of my spring break so I may be able to make it but not totally sure, either way I can't wait to see pictures from this event...just hope that I get to be taking some of them.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Damn I'm not on Spring Break until the 20th. I guess I'm going to be missing it, always a good time with the L4P crew. Unless of course the date could be moved to the 20th or 27th. :whistle::D

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm in. Willing to park anywhere. I know my car is not the extreem your looking for. Can bring the C5 Vette or the 73 Camaro.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm new to the L4P, but would love to join this event with my M6. I think the sticker idea is great, it would show the L4P presence.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Will be there, this is an amazing opportunity for L4P members to shine. N.Cali is going to come down with vengeance.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts