Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As you all know we have been asked more and more as we go forward to increase our efforts on the East Coast to match the intensity and collaboration of our events on the West Coast.

I along with Ben and Aimee recently had the opportunity to meet with Seth Rose, Owner of Exotics Rally from New York. Seth had come all the way to S. Cali to participate in our most recent rally. During our meeting we shared ideas, opportunities and the possibility of future 'co-op' events. Since our meeting we decided it is to the best interest of our members to join forces to expand our reach and be able to provide more local events to our East Coast Community. Therefore going forward Exotics Rally will be maintaining their business model with the support, sponsorship and participation from L4p. They will be opening their gates to the L4p members with open arms.

Exotics Rally (Exotics Rally) has proven to be the major force to reckon with when it comes to premier Exotic Car events on the East Coast, more specifically the Northeast. They offer 3 Major Rally's, Car Shows, Track Days, and many more exciting events throughout the year. Please stay tuned for upcoming events and mark your calendar for these events already scheduled.

May 1 Exotics Expose Car Show
May 5 Spring Sprint
June 11 Raceway Park ER 1/4 Mile Drag Day
July 8-15 BullRun Live Rally (Discount offered through Exotics Rally)
August 6 Exotics on the Square - Time Square Exotic Car Show
August 21 Summer Exotix Run

All events will be listed and advertised on www.L4p.com

Please also visit Exotics Rally for more information.
Seth Rose (ExoticsRally) on Twitter
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

We have also been informed by Seth, who is an avid 'BullRunner' that he will be participating in our 2011 Gold Rush Rally, Denver to LA. We are very happy to have him and his organization involved with L4p and look forward to a long, strong, symbiotic relationship.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Congrats to both parties, Seth Hope all is well buddy!!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Congrats...i cant wait for all the events this year!!!

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Welcome Seth!!! This is going to be amazing for all the east coast members, can't wait for all the events this year, finally east coast stepping upppp!!!

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Looking forward to many great things to come with the East Coast Fam! Welcome Seth
well, northeast. us in the south? ppfffttt.... we gotta do a blueridge trail run. north georgia to virginia

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats to Seth and L4P!!
This is real good news!!! But I am on the other side of New York, and I am working with some companies in and around the Great Lakes Area to get some exciting things happening for those in that area!
So anyone in that area send me your email and I will keep you updated as these events unfold! [email protected]

Thank You,
Frank Lyles

1 - 20 of 34 Posts