Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to many L4P members and sponsors for their support. Sharkwerks, Sams Signs were present and counted for and also many L4P MEMBERS. Empty did it big as usual bringing 4 cars. Was an amazing day of hanging with friends. Here is a few pics. Enjoy.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Always good to see you Alex. Our plans our to support and plan more local car shows. This was fun.

good turnout.. was good to see everyone..

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
def looked like a great time.

awesome pics.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Plus Fred won the peoples choice award and I won the raffle. If you win a VIP pass to a Concours d’Elegance does that mean you have to bring something worthy to show?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are def doing this again. They treated the 4 like Royalty, Eric gave us the only 10 car area in shade and accomodated as many cars as we brought. Thanks. Great times.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
It was a great (hot) day and was glad to see all the cars. Sadly I couldn't stay long enough to meet with any L4P. Good to see everyone else had a good time as well!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Nice shots Raw, the maz and the scud always looking good together!!!

Need to move to cali ahhhuuhhhhhh

·
Registered
941 Posts
Was fun hangin out, but nobody mentioned the beer run after :( Maybe if I drove one of Knicks cars to the event I would have gotten invited, haha!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
very nice! a lot of great cars showed up.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats because you are always goofing off buying iced coffee drinks. I told you about it player but you were too busy answering your phone.

Was fun hangin out, but nobody mentioned the beer run after :( Maybe if I drove one of Knicks cars to the event I would have gotten invited, haha!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
looks like a everyone had fun. I bet its always a shock when people see Eleanor, and they realize it's a legit one and not a replica.
maybe one day i'll join you guys in all this madness ;)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
looks like a everyone had fun. I bet its always a shock when people see Eleanor, and they realize it's a legit one and not a replica.
maybe one day i'll join you guys in all this madness ;)
i was driving next to MTK in the Eleanor on the freeway and this car looks and sounds AMAZING!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts