Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've ever wanted to get anything done on your ride but have been caught on the sidelines just let me know. We are offering special discounts to L4P members as a introduction of Sam's Signs Custom on L4p.com I'm sure you've seen are work on L4P so you know what we can do. We're easy going and theres no pressure. Shoot me a PM and we'll try to work something out for your budget. Almost anything is possible. Thanks for looking and offering your support. Respectively,

Shareef!

PS. Please friend us Facebook if you haven't already. The link is in my Signature!

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
The work Sam Signs does it amazing! They pulled through in a time crunch for me.

My cousin is planning to soon wrap his sport in satin/matte black.

:)

Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The work Sam Signs does it amazing! They pulled through in a time crunch for me.

My cousin is planning to soon wrap his sport in satin/matte black.

:)

Keep up the great work.
Whatup! Thanks for the Kind words Blitzo, just sent your reply via PM. Can't wait to work on your cousins car, we're already in the works on it!

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
no, why would anyone do that???
That's hot bro, I used to drive a modded GS400 way back. Tein, forged wheels, veilside, lsportline.......ahhh the good old days.

This thing must HAUL with that swap!! What kind of #'s is it putting down?

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
That's hot bro, I used to drive a modded GS400 way back. Tein, forged wheels, veilside, lsportline.......ahhh the good old days.

This thing must HAUL with that swap!! What kind of #'s is it putting down?
almost finished...hopefully within the next week it will fire up :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, enough off topic.

This thread is about Sam Signs! I cant wait for them to work their magic!
No problem bro! You already on the books to get the work done. Should be real nice. This project in whole is going to be awesome. Thanks again Mike.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I like the mural you made for Knick. I'd love to get one but I have no idea what to make it of.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
soooooo no detail now????? LOL
would i do that to you...no way bro. but i will tell you the car will be done before 2011 and you better get your diaper on before you go for a ride :lol:

car is still not done, it's still in Nor Cal right now. As soon as I get it back...you are detailing it. It needs your help...badly!

Shareef is doing a small job tomorrow. I'm not wrapping the whole car, just blacking out the chrome trim pieces around the windows.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts