Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about trying the electronic cigarette soon. I have tried it once before and did not mind the taste what so ever.

Im tired of thinking about cancer all of the time. Im tired of having to go outside to smoke. They stink up my cars. I burn my interior randomly, but I still burn it. Im tired of conventional cigarettes, basically. However, I still enjoy the feeling they produce.

Has anyone on L4P tried this alternative? If so, what is your thought on the product? Did it work for you? Any noticeable differences?

I have a son, and a wife that I want to be around for until I am old and wrinkled. My son just asked me about my cigarettes and lighters and that really upset me!

Let me know what you think, smoker or not.

Best

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I have a friend who swears by them. She's been using e-cigs for about a year and says she has no desire for a conventional cig. She says her breathing is better and she can taste foods again.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
I thought about the switch also. My only downside would be the amount of smoke it produces. Honestly the only thing I really like about cigarettes is playing with the smoke. Weird I know lol... Let us know if you get one

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered it a minute ago. I'll let you know what I think when it gets here. I went with e-cig. It's confusing as shit ordering on their site, so I suggest just giving them a ring.

Best

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
i want to go this route too. let me know how it pans out for you

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
I'm smoking my last cig as we speak. Gunna try and quit lol. Might fail on new years

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i tried one but i didn't like it

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
I didn't even know such a thing existed! Im not a smoker but i have smoked a couple of Dunhill boxes in the past and it was ridiculous

·
Registered
132 Posts
I tried it, but I didnt like it much, it is more portable than carrying a pack but its just not the same.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
my girl smokes, I'm trying desperately to get her to use her e-cig, but she says sometimes it just doesn't fulfill the craving...
let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
265 Posts
its nice you can smoke them on airlines too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts