Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This month we were lucky enough to have an L4P member get an inside look at a private collection we will all envy. He gave us a sneak peak last week. L4P decided to make this Amazing Collection MAY Garage of the Month.

Access to this collection and all arrangements went through the collections manager Jon Springer. He oversees all aspects of the collection from pick-up and delivery to hand washing and detailing each of the cars. He takes care of all service and maintenance for each car personally. He manages several collections and can do anything you ask him to do in regards to managing the collection.

A big thank you to Matt Wetzel for taking these shots. You can check out his Flickr page or FB Fan Page Below.

Matt Wetzel
Buffalo, New York
MW Photography
FLickr- Flickr: Matt Wetzel Photography's Photostream
Facebook photography page-http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Wetzel-Photography/169182523095024
L4P photo thread-http://www.luxury4play.com/photography/72920-mw-photography.html

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
That is ridiculous! WOW. Thanks for sharing, definitely worthy of Garage Of The Month!

·
Registered
773 Posts
WHOA. This should be garage of the YEAR!!!!

Official car of Halloween

·
Registered
337 Posts
WHOA. This should be garage of the YEAR!!!!

Official car of Halloween
Here is a picture of the previous owner with the car. I am pretty sure there is just one orange Gemballa Mirage GT in the world.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
FVCKIN BONKERS....

Reactions: MRT

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow, and congrats to Jon Springer, I remember him coming to my house to detail my car years ago... I would say this is a huge promotion from detailing Acura's in a driveway

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Damn!! Thats a damn nice garage/collection. Looks like the same CCXR's that were on Fast Five.
Correct you are, both CCXR's were in the movie, despite what the movie said they are not both the same car, one is a CCXR special edition while the other Is just a. Regular CCXR.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd be happy with one regular CCX but more power to him, great collection!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts