·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to share with you some info about Saudi Arabia and some pic’s

Ill start with the 2 largest city in the Kingdom

1- Riyadh - the Capital city

2- Jeddah - my home town :bow1:

Riyadh is located in the center of the kingdom and its the most important city of all because most of the royal family live there and of course government buildings . Your probably thinking ohh the rich country of course its going to look good and huge homes and tall buildings …. Its NOT like that :whistle:

I don’t want to talk too much about rich and poor people all I want to say is every where there’s the rich and poor there is no such thing as EVERY BODY IS RICH !

Any way here are some ’’ good ’’ pic’s of Riyadh … btw the only good things about it is ( big clean smooth streets , nice looking malls ) that’s it other than that it’s a boring place​

A Government building

we call this tower THE CAN OPENER :D

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Jeddah is located on the west said of the kingdom and its similar to Riyadh but there are few differences for example horrible streets :D

There is not much to say about Jeddah only that its nice to visit for a week and that’s it not much attractions

Here are some nice pic’s of Jeddah

The tallst Fountain in the world

Jeddah Hilton

A Roundabout

A huge roundabout as you can see the glob is in it :D

Hope you like this thread :)

And yes there is '' getto '' people​

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Very nice thread. Thank you so much for sharing. I have an idea for you my friend. I think you should make an "official BFM" thread in this section and just keep adding on to your ONE thread. You will see in no time it will have thousands of views. ;)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a problem , and thank you for your inspiration ill do what you said as soon as I build up some things to post

Thanks again Aimee

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks , dont forget I need your help in more topics ;)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Big deffirins :D

but its not the first time for me in Canada so nothing is new for me but its not bad

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
B.F.M. are you in school in Toronto?

I'm from near Toronto, we should party some time!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts