Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
I think it's my favorite exhaust for lambos.

-Markus-

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Yeah it's the closest F1 style exhaust with the electrical cut outs, it's also the most expensive.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

From the inside. Even more sex....

Wonder why all his warning lights are on.....

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Yeah it's the closest F1 style exhaust with the electrical cut outs, it's also the most expensive.

to me..the best exhaust for the lp640/50/70 goes in this order

tubi (which i have)
larini
hamann
capristo (just the exhaust)
kreiss
whatever exhast reiter uses.
capristo full exhaust (headers and all)

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
My friend has a Tubi on his G and I had the Larini with super cats and mine was a lot louder than his. After hearing mine he wanted it instead of his Tubi...

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
My friend has a Tubi on his G and I had the Larini with super cats and mine was a lot louder than his. After hearing mine he wanted it instead of his Tubi...
ya..the tubi is more wife friendly lol.

I should have the capristo headers and exhaust on soon...wont be wife friendly anymore.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Tubi sounded nice also don't get me wrong, but the larini was louder at high rpm.. More F1 style than deeper

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Lol... You can't always grandpa it bro, sometimes you just gotta get that itch out
i was 24 and it was my first big bucks car (the 996tt dont count) i was scared of breaking something. i got ulcers everytime i took it out....now i know better...and drive the crap out of all my cars..even the lp640 which has running costs double that of a gallardo (from what i have seen on owning both)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts