Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I would like to extend my gratitude to Ms. Josephine Winger-Lang and Mr. Michael Krüger for sharing the information with me back in January.

As many of you might have noticed in the new Koenigsegg website, the Koenigsegg Lifestyle Store will be opened on February 23rd (tomorrow)

For those who are interested, here comes the link below:

Koenigsegg shop

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Had my eye on this for a couple of days...i hope we can buy that shield key fob there.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just placed an order for a keychain, many more to follow in the coming weeks... God I love this new Lifestyle Store App.

Don't know if I am the only one who has already bought any goodies from their new store, bet Aimee beat me to it though :D

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Started off small as said in the message above, but I will keep getting more of the stuff on the site. Here is my first purchase 0000336_neck_key_strap.jpg

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those prices are crazy.

This is the only thing I would conceivably buy

but for $480?!? forget about it
Granted, the prices are very high indeed.

Having said that, I guess you did not expect the official licensed products of an "Ultra-niche" car company to come on the cheap either, am I right?
Still better than paying $ 5000 for an Acer laptop, which only has the extra of a "Ferrari logo"

·
Registered
22 Posts
Time to get me a bathrobe and a bathtowel :p Still quite a few interesting things. Would like to see speakers that I saw in the speedhunters article though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts