Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
yeah, this is a repost from a while back. it is the same car that they have for sale that is the one that is crashed. that is why the dealer has such a poor rating and why no one buys from them.

they repaired the car and are trying to sell it as new

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
Ummm Yeah...

Thats going to cost the dealer more than just the replacement cost of that CCX.

Their reputation is going to take a serious hit.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I wonder who did that? I know the dealership and know of a koenigsegg that had some electrical problems due to some genius fooling with it :whistle: Let's see if anyone knows who ran this one into the rail...

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
if that was the customers car and not the other one that the dealer crashed that WASNT sold,,

imagine how the owner of the car feels! i bet that dealer is going to have to give him another one

·
Registered
217 Posts
yeah, this is a repost from a while back. it is the same car that they have for sale that is the one that is crashed. that is why the dealer has such a poor rating and why no one buys from them.

they repaired the car and are trying to sell it as new
Now thats dirty. unethical.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Oh no that car looks mighty familiar. I believe a friend drove it in one of those Packages where you drive supercars on a runway.
That is probably the life it is destined for now. No owner spending that much money is going to buy a wrecked car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts