Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So is BC basically getting this CCX as a loaner from Koenigsegg (or perhaps a temporary purchase) until his Agera R arrives? I can't think of another reason his name would be mentioned in the initial post... In any case, this thing is amazing.

Nope,
This car itself has nothing to do with BC... It's just for a thing he did for us and can't help to say Thank You to the Brotha...
And No, this is not his Loaner Car...

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
So is BC basically getting this CCX as a loaner from Koenigsegg (or perhaps a temporary purchase) until his Agera R arrives? I can't think of another reason his name would be mentioned in the initial post... In any case, this thing is amazing.
CCX is probably the most dangerous of all stock supercars I have ever been in. Even though the Agera R has more power, it is much safer. The CCX is a suicide mobile

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Awesome I should go check it out if its still there. That's in Los Gatos CA

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I just cant believe this brand is blowing up like this. Dont get me wrong its amazing..
Awesome Machinery and Technology deserves to get noticed... All these companies coming out left and right saying they have the next best "super car" its not true until you really show the potential... And Koenigsegg has definitely shown everyone and perfected it to the extreme.

·
Registered
239 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts