1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
back in 2006 i took a trip out to sweden to meet my inlaws and I stopped by the factory. Dropped in unannounced and christian gave me a tour and let me sit in one. Very cool guy and i can see good things are coming out of this company.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
^Was that car just sitting in general parking?
I've been told by a few close friends of mine that work in the exotic car industry that one of the main reps for Koenigsegg lives in Naples. It's been displayed a few times around here in town.

There are some silly cars that come out to that particular shopping plaza on a daily basis. I just saw a cocaine white drophead Phantom in that same plaza two nights ago. Although, seeing Phantoms is almost a daily occurrence around here.

Then again, Naples is a bubble from the rest of the country and this city has more money than people know what to do with.

Between myself and friends that have grown up in this city we have seen everything from Veyron's to Carrera GT's to McLaren F1's running around on the streets.

I know two people in this city alone that have F40's which is absurd.

One of the most prestigious and historic car collections in the country, if not the world, is located in Naples.

The Koenigsegg was badass though!

·
Registered
904 Posts
absolutely beautiful!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.