Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
^Wow, sounds like quite a shitstorm has taken place when I was away.

All good and what not, but BC, hope you don't mind if I ask you this....

I understand if a product is low quality/not to your taste and so on, but how come you've never actually test driven one before buying your Agera R?
I mean, one would imagine it is only normal practice for one to fly over and test one beforehand, especially if they are to pay inn excess of a million bucks, am I wrong? Could have spared any possible disappointment, which you obviously seem to have with the car at this moment

Just asking out of curiosity really, not to fuel any argument per se...

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I think if they gave you your initial $$$ plus extra to make it right, it's not a good practice to bad mouth them. Everyone should just walk away. As a dealer, taking a car back is the worst thing. It's just bad karma, bad business, bad om, negative. However it does happen, and it's not fun. On top of that, giving someone else extra $$$ to take the car back is unheard of. If that said customer would then bad mouth my business after all that, would be unjust and unethical. I don't know the details of your problems or what they did wrong. Doing bad press for them only creates extra publicity, and they say in Marketing 101, any Publicity is good Publicity.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
^Wow, sounds like quite a shitstorm has taken place when I was away.

All good and what not, but BC, hope you don't mind if I ask you this....

I understand if a product is low quality/not to your taste and so on, but how come you've never actually test driven one before buying your Agera R?
I mean, one would imagine it is only normal practice for one to fly over and test one beforehand, especially if they are to pay inn excess of a million bucks, am I wrong? Could have spared any possible disappointment, which you obviously seem to have with the car at this moment

Just asking out of curiosity really, not to fuel any argument per se...
The only car I've ever drove before buying was my first car in High School, and the 2nd part to your question..here we go..:)

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
I think if they gave you your initial $$$ plus extra to make it right, it's not a good practice to bad mouth them. Everyone should just walk away. As a dealer, taking a car back is the worst thing. It's just bad karma, bad business, bad om, negative. However it does happen, and it's not fun. On top of that, giving someone else extra $$$ to take the car back is unheard of. If that said customer would then bad mouth my business after all that, would be unjust and unethical. I don't know the details of your problems or what they did wrong. Doing bad press for them only creates extra publicity, and they say in Marketing 101, any Publicity is good Publicity.
Tell me you wouldn't be fuckin pissed off, when I coulda been dailying an Enzo this past 2 years instead left with nothing, they never let me have possesion of the car. If I did get the Enzo over the AgearR 2 years ago, I would be saving myself prob 300K+ in the appreciation difference...tell me you wouldnt be pissed off when the $ from them was only good enough for me to give a believable and agreed upon answer to the whereabout of the car. Tell me you wouldn't be pissed off that this fuckin muppet prob cost me 400K+.

Thats a LaFerrari watch god damn it!!!!!!!

And let me ask you this, do you think Christian want exactly this publicity LMFAO

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
I guess we will start with the contract, it was PROMISED to me that the car would pass all US certification when I put the deposit down right after Pebble in 011 by end of the year, and my delivery date would be Spring 012. Then come delivery date delay to my birthday in May, then come in June for goldRush, (and which btw Christian still owes me the money I had to front for 2 of his staff to come on the rally).. .then to Pebble in August..it was in the contract that I can get a full refund 6months after the first delivery date... till this date the car still isnt US road legal...

Pebble came and right before Christian even had to balls to say we can't let Ben drive the car yet...i mean are you fuckin serious!!!???? Technically I loaned him my car to be shown at Pebble Beach that whole week... They hadn't work out any dealer plates or manufacture plates n ect. No one has any idea how ape shit that I was, I fuckin didnt even want to go to Pebble because of this cocksucker, but gladly Mark finally talked me down and we still went..and we were had to be the one to work out a dealer plate for the car that week. Mark and I's mentally at that point was, this car better fuckin impress the hell outta Ben, the constant delays and lies and excuse and inablity to pass US tests, were really taking a big piss. And I Don't tolerate this. I was half serious to Mark even saying when we meet him at Monterey Jet Center event Wed night for the first time, Imma sock the guy straight in the face n drop him....

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
So first upon close inspection there were many flaws and damages on the car? I was like..ummm..wtf..why...this car was sitting at factory long enough that everyone there should have inspected it inside and out...one of the rear panel paint was bubbling bad, and it continually got worse over that week, there was a chip on the inner carbon part of the roof. I was like..c'mon, for a 1.5MM car, what kind of mickey mouse Hyundai inspection is that..but I mean I guess it all makes sense now since they do have a turnover rate around 30% on employees. The interior was very deceiving from pictures, in real life it was so garbage, everything looked great/much better on pictures and rendering and I am saying this for all Ksegg cars...the interior material was soo cheap that I feel like fkn Audi uses better stuff...and guess what Christian's response to correct these damages was? Oh..well we'll have everything done at Platinum after Pebble.............and thats including a brand new interior....

ARE YOU FUCKIN SHITTIN ME WITH THAT??

From the get go I said to him, I understand Koenigsegg is a small company, and I am not trying to compare you to Buggati, but wtfo..would u be happy with that response. I tell you what Bugatti do in those instances even if it does happen, they fly in the EXACT people that spray the entire car, and do it at the dealership where the car is at.

So after Quail was the first time I get to drive the car....but just right before..Christian informed us that the car is not 100%...? I mean...u got how many months to work that out? How can it not be? I am the owner been waiting for ages and driving it for the first time? WTF are you smoking. There was not a black box update via the ODB port done yet was his answer, the ECU wasn't 100%, car had no ABS, Navi, Traction..I was like..uhhh okay... and the AC was soo shit/weak I felt like I was in Dubai in the car in Pebble Beach with AC on full blast? No wonder no one there in Dubai wants any more of this junk..

My first impression of the car was banging outside, the inside..suck balls. Such a big drop off from seeing it pics, and you don't really relalize how out dated the interior actually looks, and I know I had specced it the way that would avoid that issue the best way I know how, but it still give me that feeling. And theres the instrument cluster that everyone talks about and look so banging on pictures, the entire thing is soo damn small, u cant see jack shit in most of the stuff in there....I was like uhhhh this seriously looks like a mini video game stuff..it was at that point I finally come to grip with the notion that I haven't been able to accept in my mind before, the Agear is basically a facelift CCXs....which is not what any Agear owner would want I would assume right?

The car steering feels alright, precise enough, but didn't feel exotic one bit, the gearing was the worst I feel, it was soo off and way too long in every gear, but end of the day it still just feels like a heavily modified V8 engine.....which..isn't the feeling u want from a supposedly hyper car...the triplex suspension was good actually. The transmission was complete dogshit, in low gear and low speed it feels just like an 04 Gallardo those of you driven it or owned one will know what I mean...i couldn't believe that. The car feels like a 400K car...

These are just some of the things I have kept completely quiet and been covering for Christian for the past 2 years...normally I wouldn't never allow this to happen, but I was willing to give him another chance to make it right and make it up to me starting from the end of Pebble...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Wow! Just read the thread from start to finish. At first I thought BC was being a bit too harsh, and I would give Ksegg the benefit of the doubt. But after reading BC's post above.....I can only say BC did the absolute right thing. Good for you BC :D Just take it as experience (albeit bad) and move on. Don't let this whole thing drag you down, you have a beautiful stable and I see you have some awesome cars on order from larger more well known manufacturers.

Cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Holy S**t! I've been gone for way to long! Just like anyone else here, I'm shocked that BC has got F**ked over this badly by them! Knowing this makes me want to change my username, Anyone know how I can do that? I can't wait to hear more! Give 'em Hell BC!

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
^bobble head joining the party officially lol

101 - 120 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.