Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Ahhh. Got it. Got the vibe that you didn't like the car, just didn't realize or understand why they would pay you to shut you up and buy the car back from you lol. Agreed though, the car looks fucking incredible but I've never driven one so the looks are as far as my opinion can go.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wow, I didn't expect this. What's so bad about the Agera?

It's always sad when a car cannot live up to the promises made by marketing :(

·
Registered
479 Posts
To my knowledge Koenigsegg has been involved in four legal matters which is quite alot with 100 delivered cars.. Since in not a buyer i havent really thought twice about it.. I must admit that having seen the Artico grow up i feel sad this happens to BC and his car, especially since you BC you seems like a really nice guy and true car enthusiast.

Ps. If four out of hundred is bad i must say that they have improved, in the beginning they were one out of one (1 of 1) in legal matters.. :)

Dont get me wrong, i do LOVE the cars!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Koenigsegg has always had a very carefully cultivated image. I admit to being impressed with what I've seen and read.

It is a shame that they couldn't find a way to make a high profile customer happy with their product. It is an even bigger disappointment that they've decided to violate whatever agreements were in place and attempted to suggest he would have no reason to complain. What a joke.

>8^)
ER

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Koenigsegg has always had a very carefully cultivated image. I admit to being impressed with what I've seen and read.

It is a shame that they couldn't find a way to make a high profile customer happy with their product. It is an even bigger disappointment that they've decided to violate whatever agreements were in place and attempted to suggest he would have no reason to complain. What a joke.

>8^)
ER
And its even more pathetic besides those you just said that they couldn't even come close to giving me a decent enough ownership experience...

and its sad that I'm sure most people here would agree that ...its his benefit to have me as a owner and to have the car in my possession, I am the youngest Ksegg owner, I guess he just couldn't work it out that I would be buying and collecting hyper cars like girls till the day I die.

This is another example of how the guy just doesn't get it...

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
To my knowledge Koenigsegg has been involved in four legal matters which is quite alot with 100 delivered cars.. Since in not a buyer i havent really thought twice about it.. I must admit that having seen the Artico grow up i feel sad this happens to BC and his car, especially since you BC you seems like a really nice guy and true car enthusiast.

Ps. If four out of hundred is bad i must say that they have improved, in the beginning they were one out of one (1 of 1) in legal matters.. :)

Dont get me wrong, i do LOVE the cars!
than perhaps its good that u don't know as much as I do...

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
BC, Damn and to think that 84 Opus went to waste!! We should have drank it all ourselves.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Oh and lastly, why haven't u sherlocks picked up the facts that I haven't said anything good about the car, the person himself, or the company that he still claims that he owns the majority but that is also just another lie...or shall we say on here FAR FROM IT!
Ohh shit you went there!! :lol:

I can't speak for Koenigseggs personally as i haven't been around them that long, but it has always irked me why are they almost non-existent in Saudi Arabia (and the Middle East as a whole) which is the biggest market for these cars. I live in a pretty small city and we have like 10 Veyrons here so after all the hype it was always disappointing to see the lack of interest people had in the product.

At first i blamed the dealer here but evidently that has never been the problem.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
BC, Damn and to think that 84 Opus went to waste!! We should have drank it all ourselves.
I know right...fkna...n its was an 86...i'm not tht old yet Uncle Raw lol

Reactions: blitzo

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Ohh shit you went there!! :lol:

I can't speak for Koenigseggs personally as i haven't been around them that long, but it has always irked me why are they almost non-existent in Saudi Arabia (and the Middle East as a whole) which is the biggest market for these cars. I live in a pretty small city and we have like 10 Veyrons here so after all the hype it was always disappointing to see the lack of interest people had in the product.

At first i blamed the dealer here but evidently that has never been the problem.
Yup, had to, I already know that Christian and Himler would be bffs :laugh:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
This is why people respect you BC, you arent scared of just saying it how it is, and you're doing ever potential Koneigsegg customer a favor at the same time. (Although few can afford one, which is why you owning one is a major promotion tool for the CEO of Koneigsegg).

I don't know why anyone in the UK would even consider one - the only real exposure the company had was a guy called Arthur driving one on Gumball where it constantly broke down all the time... you might expect that from a 1969 250 GTO but you don't expect it from a 2012 car.... who the fvck wants to buy a car that 90% of the time doesnt work LOL.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Well I guess we have to go back this year and do it right. I am making reservations as we speak.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I wish I could open up my mouth and say all the things stored and locked away in my brain from the past 5 years dealing with automotive companies on this board. Boy would that ever send our traffic through the roof and close down a few companies.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I wish I could open up my mouth and say all the things stored and locked away in my brain from the past 5 years dealing with automotive companies on this board. Boy would that ever send our traffic through the roof and close down a few companies.
Set up Adsense first? Could look at it as an Easter bonus lol!?

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts

ohh tht guy tht fvckd u HARD on one of ur cars espeically right.....omg dyin here right now

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I am like the ho giving discount BJs. Been fucked too many times to count. But I sit back and watch, scratch my head and think if only I could shed light on some so many would shrink beyond recognition. Being at top of any media means you hear and know secrets before they are even secrets. Its like being a doctor, people tell you their problems they don't dare say publicly.

ohh tht guy tht fvckd u on one of ur cars espeically right omg dyin here right now

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Do it!!

BC, are you getting a LaFerrari?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I am like the ho giving discount BJs. Been fucked too many times to count. But I sit back and watch, scratch my head and think if only I could shed light on some so many would shrink beyond recognition. Being at top of any media means you hear and know secrets before they are even secrets. Its like being a doctor, people tell you their problems they don't dare say publicly.
If Julian Assange can get away with doing it to the US Government then surely you can get away with doing it to a few Auto industries!?

41 - 60 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.