Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
It sure does but they should have had all black wheels.. dont get the white stripe they add on the cars?
On the absolute first photage of this car, outside the factory, it has all black wheels and it looks MEAN! ( even more mean.. )

·
Registered
220 Posts
The owner has called it an Agera X...anyone know what that exactly means? I thought it was just a regular Agera. Must do more research.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Why are so many for sale? Of the limited number they've produced, there are 4-5 for sale right now around the world. I understand that people try and flip them, but usually those are cars that are sold quite quickly, and it seems like the ones for sale have been for sale for some time now. I wouldn't think a flipper would purchase a car if they couldn't turn around and sell it fairly quickly. I'm wondering if perhaps the owners don't like the cars, or does it just happen that the few people that have purchased them just switch cars that quickly? Seems like if you had Koenigsegg make you this one off Agera X you might keep it slightly longer IMO.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Why are so many for sale?
If you are talking about the 4-5 Agera's on sale on Jame's List, there are just as many Huayra's right on sale right now...I wouldn't really worry if I were you, people who can afford cars like these tend to keep a short period of rotation for the most part (not always, but many seem to do so to say the least)

Besides, the deliveries of 3-4 new hypercars, all of which we do know by name, will commence in the coming months; so all the more reason for the "rotation" to pick up speed in the past 2 months or so, what do you reckon?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Looks amazing!

Still waiting for an Agera in yellow to admire. Who knows, maybe I'll order one myself? If things go well.

·
Banned
3,270 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
They are still a sponsor here so doubt we will hear the reasons bc alludes to. To bad if they really are shitty cars in his opinion it would be nice to know exactly why.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are still a sponsor here so doubt we will hear the reasons bc alludes to. To bad if they really are shitty cars in his opinion it would be nice to know exactly why.
Frankly; BC is entitled to his opinion but I don't think he has many supporters.
Looks at all the reviews; has anyone ever complained? All I hear is praise, praise, praise.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Frankly; BC is entitled to his opinion but I don't think he has many supporters.
Looks at all the reviews; has anyone ever complained? All I hear is praise, praise, praise.
Well reviews are just that reviews. A journalist gets to play with one for a few hours that's all. Bc has OWNED one and got rid of it and said there was lots to complain about. I'm not a bc supporter or detractor. He clearly has more experience with the koenisegg then either of us. Don't brush off what he says are its shortfalls so quickly.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.