Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
I know you meant that a TTG can be used as a Touring car but the fact that this is being brought up in this thread in the first place is lame. OP was talking about stock cars.
Then that reply was completely unnecessary.

·
5,744 Posts
I'm trying to figure out what took 2 weeks to edit in that video? If he would have released it earlier, he could have rode that initial "wow" wave around the internet. 2 + weeks, I could care less, and the results already leaked anyways.

-markus-

·
Registered
220 Posts
I honestly thought the 'egg would have more traction issues and it would be closer than that. Damn. Especially over I'm guessing 200kph the Agera S just pulled so hard while the Veyron seemed to ease up.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I love the Bugatti for it's sheer technical brilliance but it's a bit "CORPORATE" for me,whereas the EGG is made by a man who is passionate and did not let up on his dream.
Have to go with the EGG on this and even if it lost,it did so to a worthy opponent.
If I had to choose one for my own,KOENIGSEGG ALL THE WAY!!
Perfectly said, and I agree.

I love Koenigsegg but I am a bit disappointed as a fan after reading a certain thread...
There's 3 sides to every story...each person's opinion and the truth.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
bug gets the jump each race and then egg reels him in easily and just keeps pulling away the faster they go

at higher speeds, weight means less and its more about aero and power... impressive that the egg can run away like that at higher speeds.

the bugs AWD and massive torque are very evident when you see how hard it jumps out of the gate... and it sounds much better inside the bug than the egg....id still rather have the agera... but the veyron sounds so much nicer.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts