21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
299 Posts
Gustav has been teasing and milking for days now.. :p i honestly can't wait for this race to be uploaded aswell as all the other races they made

·
Registered
220 Posts
Veyron = 1001hp/1888kg = .530hp/kg
Koenigsegg = 1030hp/1410kg = .730hp/kg

Yes the Veyron has more torque and AWD but the Koenigsegg is so much lighter and has more power. I predict at the start of the race the Veyron will leap to a 2-3 car lead, but the Agera S will reel it back in and win by a few car lengths (assuming they're going to ~200mph).

·
Registered
299 Posts
second teaser.

Second teaser: Bugatti Veyron 164 vs Koenigsegg Agera S Hundra - YouTube

COME ON GUSTAV IM DYING HERE
dragtimes video of the CCXF (one off special car) vs the Veyron has 10 million views, and thats the only video between a Veyron and an Egg racing (except the highway race between the same two cars) thats been put online. This will be huge

for the record, the Veyron won the dragtimes race while the Veyron lost in the highway race.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Why'd the Veyron have such a big head start in that teaser? They said they did 4+ races between the two, hopefully we see all 4.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
So that answers the question. Bug had to cheat to keep up in order to make good video = agera is faster.

I agree with the first reply. More hp, less weight. No brainier.

·
Registered
28 Posts
And the winner is?? Where's the video stop teasing!!
and the winner is the AMS Alpha 12+ of my friend.
the Bug driver was a pussy and didn't race the GT-R... lost two car lengths for the BMW S1000RR and the GT-R won with about 2 lengths lead against the S1000RR :D

same for the Egg... the right rear tire lost pressure the evening before due to a new damage of the tire... mysterious.....

in the end.. the GT-R was the fastest car of the weekend :D

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
the Bug driver was a pussy and didn't race the GT-R... lost two car lengths for the BMW S1000RR and the GT-R won with about 2 lengths lead against the S1000RR :D

same for the Egg... the right rear tire lost pressure the evening before due to a new damage of the tire... mysterious.....

In the end, one person walks away owning a Bugatti, one with a Koenigsegg, and one person walks away owning a Nissan.

Considering that we're talking about STOCK from the factory cars, no one cares about a super modified GTR
+1

·
Registered
84 Posts
In the end, one person walks away owning a Bugatti, one with a Koenigsegg, and one person walks away owning a Nissan.

+1
LoL! OWNED! I agree man! GTR's are cool,but after seeing how they explode when tuned to these ridiculous power figures I'd always go for a Bugatti,Pagani or 'EGG.

Like I always say,who's going to atract more attention,me pulling up with my VEYRON or some dude in a souped up winged out DATSUN! LoL!
No disrespect ,NISSAN GTR's serious bit of kit but can't be compared to these cars.

·
Registered
479 Posts

Lost tire pressure? Wasnt it filmed at Koenigseggs facilities? New back rims/tires shouldnt really be a problem.. :)

21 - 40 of 103 Posts