Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I would give my pen*s for that and the zonda.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You think its easy talking to that guy and telling him ( heey can i take pictures of your car please and oh rolling ones too in londons TIGHT and SMALL streets )

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
You think its easy talking to that guy and telling him ( heey can i take pictures of your car please and oh rolling ones too in londons TIGHT and SMALL streets )
they are usually flattered to do so. Sheikh Ahmed let people ride shotgun in his CCXR and LP670 SV last year :wink: This guy seems more private though. he looks like an arab Ron jeremy :laugh:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I always see pictures of cars with Kuwaiti/Dubai/SA/Qatar plates in other countries, like England. Do the owners drive them everywhere or do they normally get shipped?

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ most of them float... so they just "drive" them everywhere

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ i would have never guessed.....you know...because I REALLY thought they floated....

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
they are usually flattered to do so. Sheikh Ahmed let people ride shotgun in his CCXR and LP670 SV last year :wink: This guy seems more private though. he looks like an arab Ron jeremy :laugh:
Not all of them are flattered...and this guy is the son of the ruler of Qatar so yeah you're probably not gonna get to ride shotgun with him.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Not all of them are flattered...and this guy is the son of the ruler of Qatar so yeah you're probably not gonna get to ride shotgun with him.
makes sense in his case probably for security issues. he usually has a passenger anyways :eek:hwell:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts