Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Koenigsegg is the manufacturer of some of the worlds fastest and most powerfull machines. this Swedish sports car ( for those of you who are not familiar with it) is as fast, and in some cases faster then the Bugatti veyron that everyone holds so high. Very rare with only a handfull in the united states, if you see one of these consider yourself lucky!
in my haste to put up this thread i accidently speled koenigsegg wrong
***** just soo we dont need any comments on that***
Any Koenigsegg fans out there??

post up some pictures or videos you have or can find!

it gets no better that two of these beauties side by side

look for them both in the new "fast five" fast and furious movie!

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I big fan of them. Koenigsegg CCR still holds the world record speeding ticket at 242mph in Texas in 2003 during Gumball 3000

·
Registered
897 Posts
omg i need 1

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Let's just say I love Koenigsegg so much that it made that horrible movie Redline, cool.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
More like life complete! :D
^ edit... NO, having enough burn money to be ABLE to afford one = life complete! :D

and to the other poster about redline, any movie with fast cars and hot chicks is a good movie, because after you have those two things, who cares about the plot? lol

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The special one is breathtaking i agree!! that is one of 2 in the world and the other one is solid black on carbon fiber, im doing a photoshoot with it and another limited edition ccxr in april! oh and two bugattis heheh ive yet to see one in person, i was supposed to see one that was about 6 hours from my house but then it crashed :( it was the blue one all over the internet

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
lol that sux, you should of come down to LI for concourse d elegance, this was there, an mc12 was directly across from it and a veyron and spyker were a little further down

1 - 20 of 35 Posts