Luxury4Play.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happened to an LamboPower member over the weekend... I would be careful if you have these wheels on your Murci..

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Cruising I95 at 80mph. Said he wasn't ripping on it or anything, then his RR felt like solid steel. Scary to say the least. Thankfully he was OK.

Best

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ben,sell him some gfg's.....GFG has test reports on all the wheels we built,and that's not all,GFG centers have to be tested for each and every bolt pattern,according to the weight of the car...people think by buying a 25k cnc machine,they are now wheel manufacturers,beware all buyers........

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Why anyone would run anything other than stock or HRE/Volk is beyond me.
Because there are brands that are just as good if not better than HRE or Volks. BTW...Volks? Really...On a Lambo? I dont even think they make that fitment? Plus Volks belong on Japanese performance cars.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
i agree!

during gR 2009 i had 22" Giovannas & gR2kx i had 24" GFG's = NO ISSUES WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!!

Should have bought Giovanna GFG Series
Ben,sell him some gfg's.....GFG has test reports on all the wheels we built,and that's not all,GFG centers have to be tested for each and every bolt pattern,according to the weight of the car...people think by buying a 25k cnc machine,they are now wheel manufacturers,beware all buyers........

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.