Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just started working for these guys today as their photographer and social media guy. I will also be helping to build the cars soon. Right now we are working on a nearly completed Daytona Coupe.
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
What are your thoughts?

·
5,744 Posts
I think you find yourself working for the best manufacturer of cobra continuation and reproductions. If you want "real" you buy a Kirkham.

-Markus-

·
Registered
153 Posts
I had a Kirkham. They are oustanding cars and i look forward to building another one in the future! The daytona coupe is a work of art!!!

·
5,744 Posts
Yeah, I've been following the company for about a year now and they make some amazing products. Today we started shaping a supersnake style hood for a bronze cobra. It will be one sweet car when it is done!
Don't be a stranger with pictures.

-Markus-

·
Registered
826 Posts
That Daytona Coupe is amazing. Didn't know they did the Daytone now too, only seen the old style cobra's so far from them.
What does a car like that Daytona run for these days?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I love seeing Cammer Kirkhams, now those are where you find perfection. The perfect Cobra powered by the perfect engine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Markus, I'm posting pics like crazy on our Facebook page! I've been having a hard time getting them to post properly on here though... It never works right...

Restocreations, I saw the thread you had a while back ago on the Iron Man car. That was pretty cool stuff! I might be contacting you for more on that rebuild for the shop. I know David is interested in it.

The Daytona project is near complete. That is the first one. It is still unfinished and is still technically a prototype. We are sold out until next year too. We plan to build around 15 a year. Prices for them start at $175k minus motor and trans.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts