Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

After years without thinking about and visiting this Place, on Friday I wanted to take a look if It's still existing. I haven't found the masses, I still kept in my mind, but there are still some 'Wracks' over ...

Some of you might think it's horrible and someone should sue the oner of this all for what he does to this cars, but I think it's already beautiful and nice again! Cars in a natural environment, doing what the nature does to them ...

Maybe I'll be there back soon, for some more pictures .. :)

My original Post: HERE

Lisa :)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Sleeping beauties. I have always wondered what gems are hidden within some of these places.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ i was wondering the same....jag maybe?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Here's one more picture, don't know for 100% what it might be also

Hopefully I'll be able, I hope tomorrow, to talk to the owner of this all and maybe there are some new pictures coming soon ;)

Based on the terrible fit of the trunk lid, and the middle-of-body-work stage it's in, I'd have to guess a kit car or re-body of some type.

Edit: Something like this:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
when i lived in VA, near danville, there was a junk yard that had all sorts of older cars. 60's vettes, even a boss 302 mustang, 50's chevys, 60's vw, even a 911(mid 60
s) just sitting there.

another yard had several old nissan/datsun z cars, and some weird stuff.

when i go back down for a weekend i'm gonna try to pick something up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.