21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
she's fine

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Meh. Media whore is right. I don't think she should be driving something like that. Just seems to spell disaster.. Maybe we'll see it up on wreckedexotics.
Put her in the passenger seat, then you can have your cake and eat it too...So to speak.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Come On Guys, She was only sitting in the car for media photos at the start line of the Bullrun, The car belongs to a Dealer in L.I. and one of the sales men was driving the car alone. She was not even a passenger in That car. I personally find it disgusting if she was to own one of these or even drive it. which I doubt she could or would. I don't know why but I find that woman disgusting. :yuk:

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
Come On Guys, She was only sitting in the car for media photos at the start line of the Bullrun, The car belongs to a Dealer in L.I. and one of the sales men was driving the car alone. She was not even a passenger in That car. I personally find it disgusting if she was to own one of these or even drive it. which I doubt she could or would. I don't know why but I find that woman disgusting. :yuk:
Thank God she wasn't driving..
But her heels...
FFFTTTMMFFWW :)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts